Work placement office representative
Working for NHTV since 2004. In 1996 she graduated at NHTV, within the course Manager Travel Trade. Until 2004 she worked as a travel agent and assistant office manager. Within NHTV she worked at the secretaries at IMEM and Tourism, she was assistant of two associate professors and
again from April 2011-April 2014 at the secretary within ADE.
Since April 2014 she is working at the Work placement Office of ADE. Within the Placement office she
- Responsible for the administration of ADE 3rd year placements.
- KEY user for CRM Connect:
- CRM Contact person within NHTV.
- Registration of new companies, vacancies and placements.
- First contact for CRM within ADE (students and other CRM users).
- She explores the opportunity’s to work with CRM for the academy.
Besides that she is also:
- Involved with organizing the following events: placement feedback day, study abroad afternoon and final placement presentations for both IMEM and IGAD.
- Contact person for students about: statements DUO and OV, Visa procedures.
- Maintains contact with students about placement companies, vacancies and placement procedures.
Ciska works on Tuesday, Wednesday morning, Thursday and Friday.